My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Thursday, June 05, 2014

M&M Pretzel Cookies

I made these with white chocolate M&M's.  I think they'd be better with regular.  From pintsizedtreasures.com.  The pretzels give them a yummy salty taste.  The dough is good also.  I made mine with egg beaters so I could safely eat all I wanted.

2 sticks butter at room temperature
3/4 c. brown sugar
1/2 c. white sugar
2 eggs
1 t. vanilla
2 1/4 c. flour
1 t. baking soda
1/2 t. salt
2 1/4 c. M&Ms
1 c. crushed pretzels
Directions:
In a large bowl, cream together butter, white and brown sugar. Mix in eggs and vanilla. Combine baking soda, salt and flour in a separate bowl. Stir into wet ingredients. Add flour until the mixture gradually. Fold in M&Ms and pretzel pieces.
Roll into balls and place on an ungreased baking pan and bake for 9-11 minutes (10 is perfect in my oven) or until the cookies are a light golden brown. The batch makes approximately 48 cookies (but this depends on how much dough you eat—not that I eat any cookie dough or anything).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home