My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Monday, April 18, 2011

Coconut Pie

Usually I try recipes before I post them. Well, I'm at the computer right now and this pie is in the oven. If it's bad, I'll delete it. From allrecipes.com. I was attracted to the recipe because it is very quick and easy to mix up. I had coconut and a pie crust to use up.

* 1 1/2 cups milk
* 1 cup sugar
* 3/4 cup shredded coconut
* 2 eggs, beaten
* 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
* 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
* 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1 (9 inch) unbaked pastry shell

Directions

1. In a large bowl, place milk, sugar, coconut, eggs, flour, butter and vanilla; stir until combined. Pour into pie shell. Bake at 350 degrees F for 50 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool to room temperature. Refrigerate leftovers.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home