My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Chicken Stir-Fry

I usually make this kind of stuff without a recipe, but the kids gobbled it up so fast, I figured I better try to remember how I made it. I was just trying to use up leftover chicken and rice.

olive oil
4 cups leftover rice (I use jasmine)
1/4 to 1/2 of a leftover rotisserie chicken, shredded
1/2 of a sweet onion, chopped
1/4 to 1/2 cup shredded carrots
2 garlic cloves, minced or chopped
5-6 green onions, cut in long pieces
1/2 cup frozen corn
3 Tbsp soy sauce
1 Tbsp sesame oil

Saute onion, garlic, and carrots in a little olive oil until tender. Add frozen corn. Saute until warm. Add rice and chicken, stir until warm. Mix soy sauce and sesame oil. Pour in and mix. Add a little minced ginger if desired. I would have but I forgot.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home