My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Peanutty Chocolate Candy Cookies


1 box chocolate fudge cake mix with pudding
2 eggs
1 stick butter, softened
1 cup coarsely chopped peanuts
1 12-oz bag peanut butter M & M’s

Mix butter, eggs, and cake mix. Stir in peanuts and M & M’s. Drop 2 inches apart on cookie sheet and bake in 350 degree oven for 7-9 minutes.

Changes I made:
*I happened to find miniature Reese’s pieces on sale, so I figured they would taste very much like peanut butter M & M’s.
*I could not find chocolate fudge cake mix with pudding. I got a dark chocolate fudge cake mix and I used a sugar-free chocolate pudding mix with it (I happened to have sugar-free at home already.). I had to add a little less than ¼ cup of water since I added extra pudding. They turned out fine. Don’t undercook. They will fall apart.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home